Monday, October 22, 2012

Pause

I'll be on a business trip for 2,5 weeks so will take a pause from my reflections about Hong Kong for a while. Maybe I'll post some thoughts and whimsy from my earlier visit in 2012 but until I return nothing new to report.

PS if you enjoy reading this blog and have a minute, why not let me know your thoughts in the comments field below. What kind of things do you want to hear more of?

Also if you want to contribute to a review of the blog, here's your opportunity! =D

Finally, although I don't consider myself a 'proper expat', here is a little Expat Interview I gave for Internations, a good place to start networking. (You can click away the pop up box to read the page)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are back from KL already Bron, how the weeks do rush by.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I'm curious to know what you think too!